N.Y. Sweater Girl of 1956, Sisterwolf
8:00 am (by buttonheart / Chloe Price)
This just looks lovely.
Because happy is what happens
When all your dreams come true
Well, isn’t it?
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from…
Requested by Anon
NOT A WANT…A NEED.
(Source: , via leftholdingonlyquestions)
- My favorite musical
- My least favorite musical
- A showtune that describes my current relationship status/how I feel about my current relationship status
- The first show I saw
- A show I saw recently
- A role I’ve played
- Lyrics from a showtune
- How I discovered my love for theatre
- A dream role
- A theatre superstition I believe in
- A show I’m currently obsessed with
- A Broadway star I adore
- A Broadway star I can’t stand
- A show that I love, but everyone else doesn’t
- A show I despise, but everyone else adores it
- A production I’d NEVER do again
- The best production I’ve ever been in
- Favorite score
- Favorite overture
- A showtune I used to love, but now hate
- My favorite Broadway Diva
- Favorite composer
- Top 5 played showtunes on my iPod
- A show I’d kill to be in, even in just the ensemble
- A show that closed prematurely
- A show that shouldn’t be on Broadway/tour anymore
- A show that I used to adore, but now hate
- A closed show I wish I had seen
- A show I really want to see right now
- My favorite showtune
- My least favorite showtune
- A show with a great storyline
- What 3 Broadway Celebrities (actors, directors, composers, etc.), dead or alive, I’d pick to have dinner with
- A Broadway star I’d say is my idol
- My favorite recording of a show (for example: preferring Gypsy with Ethel Merman over Gypsy with Bernadette Peters, etc.)
I wanna follow more Sutton fans!
Can I just be cocky for like two seconds and say how much I loved my hair yesterday?!